- farberAsked on April 19, 2017 at 05:40 PM
I pay for jotform monthly, therefore I don't think my websites should have your advertising on them. I don't mind a discreet "powered by jotform" but the blatant advertising that pops up after someone submits a form is too much. Can you please remove that?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on April 19, 2017 at 10:20 PM
Sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you.
To remove the JotForm ads under the thank you message, please navigate to My Account Settings, scroll down to see the JotForm Footer and uncheck it.
After this, please check your form (run a test) and see if the JotForm adds on the thank you page isn't showing any longer.
- lukeschenkelAnswered on April 19, 2017 at 11:38 PM
I agree! If we are paying I dont think there should be ANY JotForm advertising on forms!
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on April 20, 2017 at 01:32 AM
Please also try unchecking the JotForm footer from My Account Settings as what I have suggested. This will remove the JotForm ads under the thank you message.
- CharlieAnswered on April 25, 2017 at 03:30 AM
I have opened a separate thread for your concern. Please refer to this link instead: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1127834. We will address it accordingly.