- Kimberly BuschAsked on July 08, 2012 at 09:32 PM
I want to create an online registration form for our event which allow registrants to register and then pay with Google Checkout. In addition, I would like the option of a registrant to be able to purchase a mug or tshirt (different sizes) and make an additional donation if they wish.
I would like to be able to integrate, either inline or by a new link, this registration form with our existing website, which was created with Dreamweaver.
We do not anticipate more than 100 or so registrants, however I need help setting this up properly and am very willing to pay for assistance if necessary. We will want the information to be clearly sent to myself and our registration chairperson.
Is JotForm right for me? Please let me know, I would like to set this up asap.
PS-This is the page that will have the link.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 09, 2012 at 04:54 PM
If you haven't done so already, the first thing to do is to create at least a Free Basic account in JotForm. Having the account will allow you to experience the full features that JotForm can offer.
Yes, JotForm is righ for you. All the requirements you had just mentioned are all available in JotForm.
After you have created an account, you can start doing the ff: after checking the Getting+Started guide.
1. View the Form Template gallery.
2. Check a suitable Registration Form
3. You can create your first form: -How-to-Create-Web-Forms-Really-Fast
4. Google Checkout payment field is among the payment options available
5. You can deploy and embed your form in your own website.
For any other inquiry and assistance needs, please contact us here anytime and we will assist you.