- ComplianceChiefAsked on April 19, 2017 at 10:21 PM
A form was submitted at 10.47am this morning. Payment for the form was made through PayPal & we received the payment but still have not received the form.
We requested that the client re-submit the form again & once again a payment was received but not the form.
We then requested that the client re-submit the form through their Stocks Digital Marketing Material Review Form. this form does not require a payment. This also has never been received.
I have attached a screenshot of the submission page in question & the link to the page below.
Please respond urgently. Where are the submissions?? We need to review the content urgently!!!
- ComplianceChiefAnswered on April 19, 2017 at 10:50 PM
3 Submissions appeared & then disappeared in a matter of minutes.
Please assist urgently.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on April 19, 2017 at 11:18 PM
We had a temporary glitch in our server. However, it is fixed now.
Can you please check again?
- ComplianceChiefAnswered on April 19, 2017 at 11:35 PM
They have reappeared again.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on April 20, 2017 at 12:57 AM
We have received an update from our team that the replication is back to normal now. We request you to check again and let us know if the issue persists.
We will wait for your response. Thank you!