- FranceModelAsked on July 09, 2012 at 04:32 AM
- FranceModelAnswered on July 09, 2012 at 04:35 AM
J'avais compris que l' Espace d'upload était VIDE et remis a zéro chaque mois....mais ce n'est PAS le cas !!?
L'espace se totalise et après il devient FORCEMENT PAYANT...,!?
MERCI de vos explications
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on July 09, 2012 at 11:50 AM
You are currently using 60.72 MB out of the possible 100 MB for free accounts.
Is it not the case on your account?
- FranceModelAnswered on July 09, 2012 at 12:02 PM
OK....Alors MA QUESTION
- Le 30 JUIN j'avais consommé 60, 72 MB.... je n'ai eu encore AUCUNE utilisation en Juillet donc
- POURQUOI le compteur est PAS reparti de ZERO le 1 er juillet...?
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on July 09, 2012 at 12:12 PM
I re-checked your account and it seems that you have removed uploaded images, as your current status shows zero on the upload space.
I just got a confirmation about the upload space.
Upload space does not reset. Upload space refers to the total amount of files your account can handle at a time. Free accounts can only handle 100MB worth of files.
So basically, the upload space does not reset on every month. You will have to free up storage space by deleting submissions with big files in order to not reach your account limit.
Hope that clear things up.