- ICMAAsked on July 09, 2012 at 06:23 AM
I just did a test filling out my form, and then pushed the print button. Only the last page of the form was available to print. What's the good of that, I need the whole form printed.
The form contains multiple pages.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on July 09, 2012 at 05:37 PM
We have already submitted a feature request to our developers to make the print button display all pages briefly, and have all of them printed by the browser. We will update you in case it gets implemented.
In the meantime, a workaround is to insert a custom print button on each of your form's pages.
Here's how it is done:
1. Insert a Free Text field in your form
2. Click the HTML button in the toolbar and enter this code:
Hope this works for you.
- ICMAAnswered on July 09, 2012 at 06:50 PMThank you, At least there is a workaround, but a print button that would print every form page would be so much better. Let's hope the devs can implement it.Scott.