- minastirethAsked on April 20, 2017 at 07:25 AM
The form for paypal payments isnt coming through again. Could you please look into it as you seem to fix it last time it happened.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 20, 2017 at 07:45 AM
I think you mean you are not getting the form email. That is because the recipient of the form has been listed to our bounce list again.
firstname.lastname@example.org is IN the bounce list
Reason(s) : smtp; 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [22.214.171.124]
I've fixed this, but please note that the recipient has to adjust its account settings to permanently fix the problem in the form. If you are the owner of this email address, please do the following:
1. Add email@example.com to your contact list and safe sender list in Hotmail.
2. Add jotform.com domain in the safe domain list.
In Hotmail website, go to the following:
Settings > Options > Mail > Junk Emails > Safe Sender > Add firstname.lastname@example.org > Save:
Here's visual guide:
- minastirethAnswered on April 20, 2017 at 12:43 PMYou are already on that list. Noreply@jotform.com has been there since we started using you. We will receive the paypal confirmation and the jotform perfectly for months. But then this will happen again. Everything on our end works but jotform just stops sending us the forms after a while for no reason.
Sent from my Samsung device
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on April 20, 2017 at 02:09 PM
The emails stopped sending because the address was in our bounce list, as explained above by my colleague, you could also check this on your account and confirm there are some emails showing as blocked/bounced.
This guide will help you to check your email history: https://www.jotform.com/help/293-How-to-View-All-Your-Form-Email-History
So far you should receive email notifications without any problem, your email address is not in our bounce list, you could also check and remove it on your end by following this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/262-How-to-Remove-Your-Email-Address-from-Bounce-List
If you keep experiencing issues with emails, please let us know.