- Sian AiliAsked on July 09, 2012 at 11:09 AM
I would like to collect basic data from the forms I receive, is there a way of pulling data from all the forms into a chart?
- pinoytechAnswered on July 09, 2012 at 11:22 AM
Yes, that's possible and generate Visual Report (Chart).
1. Login to your JotForm account
2. Click on "My Forms"
3. Select the Form fro the list and click on "Reports"
4. Click on "Add New Report".
5. Choose "Visual Report Builder" from the options click on "Next"
Hope you find this helpful and if you need further assistance, feel free to contact us again anytime.