- SunbridgeInstituteAsked on April 20, 2017 at 03:02 PM
I'm having some trouble with my form in that the background image is tiled and scrolling. I'm used to seeing it static, where the type scrolls across a still image. How can I change it back?
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on April 20, 2017 at 04:34 PM
Just to confirm, is this what you want https://www.jotform.com/71096590438968
If so, please do the following:
1. Open the ADVANCED DESIGNER section
2. Go to the DESIGN tab > expand the BACKGROUND IMAGE section
3. Untick the FIXED checkbox > SAVE your changes
4. Untick the COVER checkbox > SAVE your changes
5. Then tick them both again > SAVE your changes
6. Although not necessary, there's an error with the Form Background image on your form so I recommend you remove that by clicking the X button.
After doing those changes, your form background should behave the same as how my cloned copy does.