- RockefellerCenterAsked on April 20, 2017 at 04:49 PM
This is the error message I am receiving.
Oops! Something went wrong and We couldn't initialize a part of your form correctly. Reload page.
- JotForm SupportsethAnswered on April 21, 2017 at 02:36 AM
I see that your form is not working. The published version and also the build version can't be opened. I am escalating the issue to our developers. They will fix your form as soon as possible.
- Elizabeth CeltrickAnswered on April 26, 2017 at 09:56 AM
Just checking in on the status of this help request. We are hoping that this application can go live as soon as possible. Thank you!
- SvenAnswered on April 26, 2017 at 11:14 AM
This request belongs to user RockefellerCenter and the form in question has been deleted by the user. Is your question regarding a different request? If so, please post it in a separate thread and we will assist you there.
- RockefellerCenterAnswered on April 27, 2017 at 07:09 AM
Come on JotForm, you’re killing me.
I’m am looking for your assistance in figuring out why this form and any forms duplicated from it will not open.
This request belongs to user RockefellerCenter which is the account the form that will not open or duplicate correctly is located. Won't it just confuse things if I open yet another thread?
I’m am trying to be patience, but this could be solved with so much more efficiency if I could actually talk to someone.
Elizabeth Celtrick at the Rockefeller Center!
- JotForm SupportJim_RAnswered on April 27, 2017 at 08:27 AM
Hello Elizabeth, please accept our apologies for the confusion. My colleague thought the post came from a different user because you were not logged in to your JotForm account when you updated this thread. We don't have phone support but we'd be more than willing and happy to help you here in a timely manner.
I checked both of the forms you reported and I still see the problem on both.
1. First post: https://www.jotform.com/71076190098964
2. Most recent post: https://www.jotform.com/71127165458963
The Form Builder won't load and when previewing the form, it just shows a white blank page. I noticed the first form above was in your Trash Folder though so I took the liberty of restoring it for the time being while our Developers are investigating.
Rest assured, we'll keep you apprised on this same thread when there's an update. Thanks in advance for your patience and cooperation.
- JotForm DeveloperberkayAnswered on May 02, 2017 at 10:28 AM
This issue is fixed.