- sisters7Asked on April 20, 2017 at 05:25 PM
Several users had this problem when they tried to revise their forms by clicking "back" button. After they corrected their answers, there was no "preview" button, and the screen showed two forms: the upper one-the one just got corrected and bottom one - the uncorrected.
I tried three times by using "back" button, this problem with two forms on the screen happened to me too.
Please help. Thanks.
- JotForm SupportsethAnswered on April 21, 2017 at 01:01 AM
I checked the issue and I found out that when you disable the print button, the widget is not working properly.
Hence, please enable print button on the widget while our developers are fixing the issue.
Thank you very much for reporting it.
- sisters7Answered on April 21, 2017 at 07:54 AM
I hope the developers can fix this soon. We are in the process of registration.
Added Print button, it did not help.
- JotForm SupportsethAnswered on April 21, 2017 at 08:34 AM
You should add the print button of the widget. You have added the print button for the form from submit button settings. Plese remove it and add the print button from the widget settings.
Thank you very much.
- sisters7Answered on April 21, 2017 at 08:48 AM
I'm sorry, but I could not find the print button of the widge. I setup the form using v. 3, now this is V.4.
Please tell me where to find it.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on April 21, 2017 at 11:06 AM
To add the print button, click on the preview before submit widget and the wizard icon, scroll a bit down once you get into the widget's wizard and select the "Yes" option in the "Show Print Button" option:
- sisters7Answered on April 21, 2017 at 11:18 AM
Thanks. It worked!
- JotForm SupportwidgetsAnswered on May 02, 2017 at 08:13 AM
Hi, we apologize for the long wait. But we're happy to tell you that this has already been fixed. Please try it again and let us know if the problem persist.