- handsofpeaceAsked on April 20, 2017 at 06:38 PM
This is not working for me on my UnGala form - I am trying to have the values linked to the cost of each activity in question 1 automatically populate the Donation Amount field. No matter how I set up the conditional logic it won't work. I suspect this is because Authorize.net's payment widget includes the donation amount, cc info, and billing address. Please advise! I need to find a workaround.
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Insert Text or Calculation into a Field Using Conditional Logic
- CharlieAnswered on April 21, 2017 at 02:39 AM
If you want to pass the calculation value to the custom amount text box in your payment field, then please do follow this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/275-How-to-Pass-a-Calculation-to-a-Payment-Field.
Here's a quick instruction on how to fix this.
1. First, add a Form Calculation widget on your form, that would be the one that will fetch the value on your check boxes.
2. In the calculation widget, you can simply fetch the value of a field, in this case, we will fetch the value of "We would be delighted to (NOT) attend..." check box.
3. Now you can select the calculation widget as the source of the payment total in your Authorize.net field.
Note: You need to remove the conditions you set up that inserts value to the payment field, this is to avoid conflicts.
Here's my cloned form where you can see how this change works: https://form.jotformpro.com/71100984322953.
Let us know if that helps.