- WtfuckAsked on April 21, 2017 at 03:48 AM
I would like to have the possibility to calculate each added textbox together.
If you have a workaround I'm 100% IN
Ex : Field1+Field2+Field3....=TOTAL
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on April 21, 2017 at 05:09 AM
Unfortunately it is not possible to perform calculation with values that are entered in dynamic fields, like Dynamic Textbox, Configurable list or similar.
I can only suggest you to use basic field. You can use conditional logic to show another field if previous field is filled.
Here is my demo form: https://form.jotformpro.com/71102176051947
Or you can use Input Table (Matrix) field.
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- WtfuckAnswered on April 21, 2017 at 10:48 AM
No it's not what I want.
I need dynamic Textbox I can't use your workaround
Can you find me a solution with source code ?
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on April 21, 2017 at 12:19 PM
You would need to write a custom java script code to perform calculation with Dynamic Textbox widget. The widget is loaded inside an iFrame, it might be tricky and you may need to hire a programmer from Upwork or Freelancer to achieve this requirement using the source code.
Inside of this guide you can find how to get Full source code of your form:
- WtfuckAnswered on April 21, 2017 at 12:40 PM
But it's possible ?
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on April 21, 2017 at 01:52 PM
I have checked with one of my colleagues and theoretically it should be possible, but the iFrame usage of widgets may cause there to be a lot more work.
This would not be something we can support.
- WtfuckAnswered on April 21, 2017 at 02:58 PM
Ok thanks !
Could you also put a feature request on it if it's not already in motion
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on April 21, 2017 at 06:21 PM
As per your request I have escalated a feature request ticket.
We do not know when or if it can be implemented, but we will let you know if we have any updates on this.