- ladyorchidtaoAsked on April 21, 2017 at 10:01 AM
Do you compile answers in the form of analytics from the surveys I create?
I want to know if I have to tally the answers up myself or if it's automatically done for me.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on April 21, 2017 at 12:14 PM
Hope that helps. Let us know if you have any questions. Thank you.
- ladyorchidtaoAnswered on April 21, 2017 at 12:43 PMThanks!
Will the multiple choice questions I created in my Extraordinary Love Survey be translated in visual reports? Best,Orchid
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on April 21, 2017 at 02:27 PM
In visual reports, you would be able to see the how many times each option in a multiple choice field was selected.
- ladyorchidtaoAnswered on April 21, 2017 at 02:43 PMWhen I click on add new report and choose the visual report, it only shows me answers for the fist two questions/one page worth of info. How do I see all the results in this format? Thanks! Best,Orchid
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on April 21, 2017 at 05:35 PM
In the Visual Report Builder, you can click the "Chart, Grid or Text Grid" button.
After that, select the inserted report and then click the "Properties" button. In the Properties, you can select the "Chart Data" and "Chart Type". Click the "OK" button when you're done and then save the Report.
Please check the complete guide here: How-to-Create-a-Visual-Report-with-Your-Form-Submissions
Hope that helps. Thank you.