- cacateAsked on April 21, 2017 at 04:47 PM
Hello, I want to compare some data that has already been sent while populating user, but I do not know how to do it. Can you help me with a visual turorial?
I'm trying to use the "Answer Comparator!" Application. But I'm not getting any success.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on April 21, 2017 at 11:14 PM
I am afraid that the Answer Comparator App is not currently working, nothing is happening when I select the form to start with. A bug report ticket has been attached to this thread and forwarded to our developers.
Unfortunately, we cannot provide any ETA for when it can be fixed, but we will let you know if we have any updates.
- cacateAnswered on April 22, 2017 at 04:06 PM
Is there any similar application that can do the same function?
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on April 22, 2017 at 05:59 PM
We do not have applications which can populate the form with existing form data. It might be possible to show a visual report with complete form submission data after the form submission. Please take a look at the following guide to find information about visual reports.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on July 01, 2017 at 09:17 AM
Comparator app should be fixed now. Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.