- RomikAsked on April 22, 2017 at 01:13 AM
Just tell me the processing fees in % form. Not mentioned anywhere the previous solutions are not clear.
This is a re-post of a comment on New Integration: BluePay Provides Painless Credit Card Processing
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 22, 2017 at 05:54 AM
I was not able to fully understand what was your inquiry was about. Please reiterate and provide more details so that we can give you the appropriate response and suggestions.
We will wait for your updated response.
- vegasnightAnswered on April 23, 2017 at 12:09 AM
He is asking how much he is going to be screwed for by BluePay as in FEES. Get it?
The answer is: All will be screwed on individual basis and periodically some more - according to complaints from multiple customers posted on BBB:
- vegasnightAnswered on April 23, 2017 at 12:31 AM
jonathan wants you to repeat the same thing twice or more as in "reiterate" as in was was + some more.
Let's see if he get is it?
- vegasnightAnswered on April 23, 2017 at 12:40 AM
You may want to try typing the same thing to jonathan ALL in CAPS so he does not get confused with the original question.
- vegasnightAnswered on April 23, 2017 at 12:45 AM
- CharlieAnswered on April 23, 2017 at 02:47 AM
JotForm does not charge additional fees when using the payment integrations. I am not exactly sure all the details of the fees they include as this is more of BluePay's end, I suggest contacting their support team for clarification. You can check their support page here: https://www.bluepay.com/support/.
I did find the following pages from BluePay's website about fees:
I hope that helps.
- CharlieAnswered on April 23, 2017 at 02:51 AM
We appreciate your feedback on this. But rest assure that my colleague's intention is mainly to clarify things, to make sure that we can answer Romik's concern appropriately.
- vegasnightAnswered on April 23, 2017 at 09:45 PM
@Charlie I also appreciate your appreciating my feedback, but see, nobody asked you if JotForm charged any fees. What was asked of you is the fees charged by BluePay, and yet, you keep repeating the same thing over and over again. So far you have offered no help on the topic. I'm sure it makes many of us curious whether you even review any merchants and quality of their services at all before advertising them here.
it's "rest assured" ;)
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on April 24, 2017 at 01:21 AM
I can see that my colleagues have already answered your replies on the other thread about fees charged by BluePay. (https://www.jotform.com/answers/1123146).
If you have other questions or concerns, please open a new thread so that we can better assist you.
- vegasnightAnswered on April 24, 2017 at 04:37 AM
I see. Sorry to have bothered you.
All the Best.