- barcrawlniuAsked on April 22, 2017 at 11:40 AM
I was wondering how to settle Incomplete Submissions. is there an error on my end that has payments pending?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on April 22, 2017 at 12:38 PM
There are a number of possible reasons why your form submissions landed in the incomplete payments list:
1) The person making the purchase deliberately did not proceed with the payment. - On this case, a person may have filled up the form and made a submission. But upon being redirected to the Paypal page, he decided to back out. One theory that this is the case is that you did not receive an actual payment to your Paypal account.
2) Upon completing payment, the user just closed the browser. Theoretically there requires a trigger on from Paypal to Jotform so that the incomplete payment will be moved to the submissions list. Normally, you should also receive an email from your payment gateway that you have received cash.
3) IPN related issues. For this, please check this guide for more information: https://www.jotform.com/help/272-Paypal-Incomplete-Payments-FAQ
In any case, it would be great if you can provide us specific details for us to be able to investigate further.