- imad bou sabaAsked on April 22, 2017 at 03:26 PM
Hello, I want ask if i want to use the 2checkout integration and the activecampaign integration, to automatically send info(tag or event or any other way you have) to activecampaign once a payment is made via 2checkout.
so lets say a client want to buy a product, I will use Jotform and 2checkout integration, and once the payment is approved Jotform send info to activecampaign like a tag or add the client email to a list on active campaign.
thank you in advance
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on April 22, 2017 at 06:24 PM
If I'm not mistaken, this is how it should work:
1) A user submits the form and pays, information goes to ActiveCampaign
2) And pays, information goes to ActiveCampaign
3) Information goes to ActiveCampaign.
Bottom line, I'm not sure you can have it so when the payment is actually processed information is passed to ActiveCampaign.
So when the form is submitted the information will go to ActiveCampaign and payment will be processed.
If you had something else in mind please let us know.
- Jordan SkoleAnswered on April 24, 2017 at 10:13 AM
I would definitely take a look at the ActiveCampaign Deep Data API for posting ecommerce information to ActiveCampaign. It is new, and as far as I know doesn't have a 2checkout integration yet.