- drkaulAsked on April 23, 2017 at 12:13 PM
Where can I change the font color? for example: of header
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on April 23, 2017 at 12:49 PM
You can use the Form Designer to change the font color. Here's how:
1. In Form Builder V4, click the "Form Designer" icon.
2. In the Form Designer, you'll see the "Font Color" under the Colors tab.
You may also use the Advanced Form Designer to change the font color of a specific element. You'll see the "Advanced Designer" button in the Form Designer wizard.
In the Advanced Form Designer, select the Header field and you'll see the Header Styles where you can change the font family and color.
Hope that helps. Thank you.
- drkaulAnswered on April 24, 2017 at 03:49 PM
thank you very much. that's it.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on April 24, 2017 at 04:56 PM
No worries. Please contact us again if you need our help. Thank you.