- indigocomputersAsked on April 24, 2017 at 12:48 AM
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on April 24, 2017 at 02:15 AM
You need to enable the Entry Limits feature and set a minimum number to be checked. You can also set the maximum number to be checked.
1. Login to your account and open your form.
2. Select the Multiple Choices field and click the Properties icon.
3. Go to the Surveying tab and enable the Entry Limits feature. Set the minimum and maximum number to your own preferences.
Hope that helps. Please do get back to us if you have questions. Thank you.