- farrdAsked on January 08, 2011 at 06:57 PM
Sometimes I create a form where I want people who submit the form to be able to access all other submissions. In other words, I want a form where the info submitted by others is accessible to the public. Like a show of hands in a vote as opposed to a secret ballot.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 10, 2011 at 09:29 AM
Yes, it is possible.
1. On "My Forms" page, select your form and then click on "Reports" button.
2. Select "Add New Report", then select "HTML Table" option
3. Continue to the steps and get the HTML code provided
4. Copy the HTML code to your web site