501c3 Non profit discount

  • Profile Image
    Asked on April 24, 2017 at 10:31 AM

    Hi there I just renewed for a year for $390 period I am Unchain America Inc. I saw that you offer a 50% reduced rate for nonprofits and I would like you to refund me the 50% please. If you need to see my tax ID number and my IRS form I am happy to send it period thank you very much.

    Robin Budin 

    Unchain America 


  • Profile Image
    Answered on April 24, 2017 at 12:34 PM

    Hello Robin Budin,

    First, you need to apply to nonprofit discount. Here's the link: https://www.jotform.com/nonprofit/pricing/. All necessary information needed is in the link.

    After applying, give us up to 24 hrs to process the request. Upon approval, you should get an email. Here's what it is looks like:

    After that, you can request to switch your regular paid plans to the nonprofit 50% discount.Hope that helps. Let us know if you have any question.

    Thank you.