- silver007Asked on January 09, 2011 at 02:01 AM
since that we are using different forms we need very important option, Changing background image, that you don't have it in this version.
Plaese do we have any alternative option to make a background image for the form.
Many thanks for your wonderful job.
- JotForm SupportseyhunsAnswered on January 10, 2011 at 07:36 AM
1) Open your form to edit.
2) On the top toolbar> Setup and Share > Preferences
3) Write the text below in Inject Custom CSS.
Do not forget the change the link with your background image link.
4) Click OK.
- silver007Answered on January 11, 2011 at 11:07 PM
Dear Jotform support,
thank you very much for your valuable help, I tried it and it worked perfectly, but the problem that we I received the email for the submission, I received the data entry only (Text) via email without the background image,witch I need as an E-Card to print it out.
- JotForm SupportseyhunsAnswered on January 12, 2011 at 02:09 AM
That's possible too,
1- Open your form to edit.
2- Click "Email Alerts" and select the active email notification.
3- Click "HTML" while editing the email.
4- Add style style="background-image: url(http://media.linkedin.com/mpr/mpr/shrink_80_80/p/2/000/005/370/1a44be9.jpg);" to the opened html as below: