- DarthCygnusAsked on April 24, 2017 at 01:17 PM
I have a problem with the Thank You Page of my form. It works perfectly until the information is sent. Below the Thank You (Gracias) part, it adds a "Now create your own JotForm" text and button. Is there some way to delete that last part?
Thank you for your time.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on April 24, 2017 at 03:03 PM
The JotForm branding can be disable it the Account Settings page. You need to be a paid user to disable the JotForm branding. Here's a guide on: https://www.jotform.com/help/331-How-to-Upgrade-My-Account
For paid plans, here's how to remove it:
1. Login to your account.
2. Go to this link: https://www.jotform.com/myaccount/settings
3. Remove the check from the "Show Powered by JotForm on my forms"
Please do get back to us if you have questions. Thank you.
- DarthCygnusAnswered on April 24, 2017 at 03:13 PM
My doubt has been cleared.
Thank you for your help!