- momentumkarateAsked on April 24, 2017 at 02:49 PM
I have regenerated it many times I am only clicking the submit button oncePage URL:
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on April 24, 2017 at 05:14 PM
You need to set the Unique Submission to "No Check". Upon checking your form, it is set to "Check Cookies only". That's the reason why you're not allowed to have multiple submissions on one device. Here's a screen animation guide on how to disable it:
1. Login to your account and open the form.
2. Go to the Settings section page.
3. Select the Form Settings tab and click the Show More Options button.
4. Under the Unique Submissions, select the No Check.
Hope that helps. Please do get back to us if you have questions. Thank you.