- Region25Asked on July 10, 2012 at 11:32 AM
I would like to use JotForm for an election, but need to ensure each person votes only once. There are about 35 people voting. Is there a way to requirea unique, 1-use password for a form? Any suggestions you have would be great.
- pinoytechAnswered on July 10, 2012 at 11:40 AM
Yes, you can only limit submission entries to one per IP address.
Here's a simple steps:
1. Log in to your JotForm account and edit your form in you form builder
2. Go to Setup & Embed tab
3. Click Preferences button
4. In the Preferences window, click Advance Settings tab
5. Set Unique submissions to Strict Check
Hope you find this helpful and if you need further assistance, feel free to contact us anytime.