- jhpetersonAsked on April 24, 2017 at 06:20 PM
We have had this problem before. This happened today.
A customer (email: firstname.lastname@example.org) filled out the form on our site (http://gearforkidz.com/warrantyclaim2.html) and we never received the pdf file or email.
All pdfs and emails are to be sent to email@example.com
Can you please look into this?
- IanAnswered on April 24, 2017 at 11:08 PM
I checked the email history and found that the email has been sent to the email id firstname.lastname@example.org
Please ask the user to check the spam folder and mark the email as not spam for future email communication
Hope thus helps.
- Customer SupportAnswered on April 25, 2017 at 02:35 PM
Maybe we were not clear. The customer IS getting the emails. It is US that is NOT getting the forwarded completed FORM/PDF.
Since we do NOT get this information, we cannot respond to the customer and this is a problem.
As we mentioned, we have had this problem in the past.
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on April 25, 2017 at 04:36 PM
The email address is not in our bounce list. I checked your mail logs and I can see that your email address (support@gear*****dz.com) is receiving notifications email successfully. Here's the mail logs:
You can also check your email history logs to see if the email recipient is in our bounce list or not receiving email. Here's the guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/293-How-to-View-All-Your-Form-Email-History
Please check you spam or junk folder.
If you're referring to the autoresponder that is not sending the PDF form, I checked your settings and it is not activated. Here's how to enable the PDF Attachment of the autoresponder:
1. Login to your account and open the form.
2. Go to the Settings section page and select the Emails tab.
3. Click the Edit button of the autoresponder.
4. Go to the Advanced tab and enable the PDF Attachment.
Please do get back to us if you have questions. Thank you.