- ChayabAsked on April 24, 2017 at 11:23 PM
For some reason, the image of the signature does not appear in the email confirmation.
- JotForm DeveloperHelenAnswered on April 25, 2017 at 03:39 AM
Thank you for contacting us.
I've cloned your form in order to test on my side. I have checked the Notification e-mail and realized that your "Signature Field Unique ID" is wrong. You can edit it and enter the correct unique ID. Please follow these steps on the video:
1. Go to Settings > Emails > Notification E-mail and click "Edit" icon.
2. Find your Signature e-mail and click "Form Fields" button, select your field. That'as it!
I have sent the test submission to my form. I could receive the signature in the notification e-mail. As you can see below screenshot:
Please let us know if you need any further assistance.
- ChayabAnswered on April 25, 2017 at 03:20 PM
Thank you!Now I am having trouble with the signatures not appearing properly...
Here's the workflow:
Client receives a contract
Client completes contract
Notification sent to company rep
company rep signs it
Complete text of agreement gets emailed back to the client and the company rep, including the signatures and including letterhead.
When I did a test, the same signature appeared twice and the formatting was strange.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on April 25, 2017 at 05:32 PM
This seems to be a different issue, we will assist you as soon as possible on the following thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1128540