- virginiecreaAsked on January 09, 2011 at 06:49 AM
First, sorry for my poor english. I have created a form a few time ago , when I receive this form in my mail box (it's a form order) I received the mail with the information :
Nouvelle présentation: () form_title
I have changed the name to Formulaire commande (order form) but the modification has not been done. How to proceed in order to receive the good information
Thanks for the information, kind regards
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 10, 2011 at 01:59 PM
So, you would like to change the "subject" of the form submission email. Not the title of the form.
To change email subject for a form:
1. Open the form on the form editor
2. Click on "Setup & Share" tab on the top toolbar
3. Click on "Email Alerts"
4. Click on "Notifications"
5. Edit "Subject" at the top
6. Finish and Save your form.