- french22Asked on April 25, 2017 at 10:39 AM
I am trying to create a form that will send the leads to different store locations based on the zip code from where the lead originated from. I know there is a "if" function somewhere but I cannot find it. I have an excel spreadsheet with all of the zip codes and corresponding store emails where the leads should go. Can you provide detailed instructions? I would even be willing to pay a professional to help with this project.
The site is being built now in WIX.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on April 25, 2017 at 12:07 PM
Here is how you can create conditional email sending based on the Zip code field value:
1) I would replace the Zip code field with Number field just so you can use Conditions to check the input:
2) Go Settings-Conditions and create a new condition:
3) Choose the Change email recipient condition:
4) And create a condition that will send appropriate email based on the user's input:
Hope it helps.
Let us know how it worked.