- mijotAsked on April 25, 2017 at 11:13 AM
Restrict number field to integers only
I can set min and max, but how can I enforce integers only?
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on April 25, 2017 at 01:03 PM
If you're referring to this form: http://www.jotform.us/form/63206492179157, I checked the number field and it is working properly.
If you're referring to the Subject No. field, you can use the Input Mask feature in the Properties settings. Here's how:
1. Login to your account and open your form.
2. Select the Short Text Entry field and click the Properties icon.
3. Go to the Options tab, enable the Input Mask and type the "#" for number only.
If you're referring to a different form and different issue, please provide the form ID or URL and it would be helpful if you add a screenshot of the issue. Here's a guide: How-to-add-screenshots-images-to-questions-to-the-support-forum
- mijotAnswered on April 25, 2017 at 04:44 PMYou are referencing the right form, but I’m asking about number fields like the OD OS fields. I want to disallow decimal number.
Delano Ligu | VP, Information Technology | TearLab Corporation | (905) 486-0424
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on April 25, 2017 at 07:08 PM
Unfortunately, this is not possible at this time. The . symbol is a part of our Number validation type.
Decimals can be disabled with a Spinner field type, but that field type does not support min and max entry limits.