- AshleyWhittenPhotographyAsked on April 25, 2017 at 11:44 AM
In my contracts, my page is available!
When I went to check the link, right before I sent it out to a client, it says it is unavailable.
I need to send this out ASAP!
- JotForm SupportJohn_BensonAnswered on April 25, 2017 at 01:24 PM
I checked the form direct link (http://www.jotformpro.com/form/52767990592977) and it is working fine on my end.
Please try resetting the custom URL and edit it again to your own preferences. See image below:
1. Login to your account and open the form.
2. Go to the Publish section page and select the Quick Share tab.
3. Click the Reset button.
4. After that, click the Edit button for custom URL.
Here's a guide: How-to-Create-a-Custom-URL-of-a-Form
Let us know how it goes. Thank you.