- ilutheranAsked on July 10, 2012 at 03:24 PM
We've set up the "Save and Continue Later" feature on our multi-page form. When the respondent clicks the link in the email he/she receives in order to return to their partially finished survey, is there any way to take them directly to the page where they left off? Currently it always brings them back to the first page of the form, even if they had gotten through, say, 3 pages of it when they saved it originally.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on July 10, 2012 at 08:22 PM
To my knowledge this is not possible, because this feature is based on the session and email address of the user, not the page .
Hope one of my colleagues can find a workaround for your special request
- marcucciAnswered on July 11, 2012 at 05:07 AM
The same happens to me! can you hel us?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 11, 2012 at 06:26 AM
Please provide us more details on what area you need help with. Much better also if you create your own separate post using this link.
As for the OP question, jeanette already suggested the answer.
As an alternative, the autoresponder email and Edit_link added on the message can also allow the users to continue and update a form at a later phase.
- jaycw7Answered on September 03, 2012 at 02:07 PM
How do you set up the save and continue feature?
- fxrAnswered on September 03, 2012 at 02:17 PM
The user guide entry is here
Let us know if you have any questions on it or need any help implementing by opening a new thread.