- MaidCrewAsked on April 25, 2017 at 04:16 PM
Will this work even if the modal includes form elements OTHER THAN a text? Will it work with name, email & address elements? And if Yes, then are the modal element field values able to be included within the base form's submission data?
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Add a Pop-Up Modal on your Form
- IanAnswered on April 25, 2017 at 09:17 PM
The Popup Modal referred at https://www.jotform.com/help/417-How-to-Add-a-Pop-Up-Modal-on-your-Form is suppose to be used used if you want to show some ads, additional information or other messages that are not part of the main body of your form.
To create a form that should popup please follow the instructions provided at https://www.jotform.com/help/220-How-to-Create-a-Lightbox-Form
Hope this helps.
- chrispp10Answered on May 22, 2017 at 03:18 PM
If i want to do the same type of popup, but instead i want it to open a pdf file and display it, is this also possible ?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on May 22, 2017 at 05:08 PM
It is possible to accomplish what you need with some workaround, please try the following:
1) Upload the PDF file to your web host, or a third party cloud storage like Google Drive. Copy the exact location (URL) for this file.
2) Now, enter the URL in the SRC attribute of the following Iframe code:
<iframe src="Enter URL HERE" style="width:100%;height:600px;border:none;"></iframe>
<iframe src="https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5GkNaXoB7uAYnhxM1E1NHJITU0/preview" style="width:100%;height:600px;border:none;"></iframe>
4) Copy the whole Iframe code now, and paste it in the source code of the popup modal, example:
Let us know if you need more help, we will be glad to assist you.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on July 10, 2017 at 07:57 AM
I have moved your question to a new thread so that we can address it separately. You will be answered in the following thread: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1195073