- DerekAsked on July 10, 2012 at 06:23 PM
are both used in hotel scams.
http://hertfords.net/ uses a booking form at
http://www.hertfordshotel.net.ms/. However this form is
http://form.jotform.com/form/20382655731 in a frame
http://www.melfordshotel.net.ms/ which sources
http://form.myjotform.com/form/21712800886555 in a frame
Both these two scams have content stolen from the legitimate http://pointhotel.com/
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on July 10, 2012 at 11:09 PM
Indeed! They are just cloning the orginal site.
Thanks for reporting. The account containing that forms is now suspended.
We appreciate your help in fighting against internet fraud.
- DerekSmytheAnswered on July 17, 2012 at 06:00 PM
One is back :(
http://melfordshotel.com/ still redirects to http://www.melfordshotel.net.ms/ for bookings,
which now sources
http://form.jotform.com/form/20384520526 in a frame.
Thank you for all your assistance to make the web a slighly safer place.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on July 17, 2012 at 06:22 PM
I have suspended such form
Thanks for reporting
- ShannyAnswered on May 14, 2016 at 09:05 AM
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on May 14, 2016 at 09:48 AM
I created a separate thread for you. Please go to this thread URL: https://www.jotform.com/answers/839213