- Laura Murohy-WilkebsAsked on April 25, 2017 at 11:20 PM
I submitted a form on sunday 4/23 for LGYT Lion King JR application, but LGYT did not receive. Can you try to locate my submittal?
- JotForm SupportcandyAnswered on April 26, 2017 at 03:17 AM
As I have checked there is not such a form named "Lion King JR application" belongs to the user named LGYT and never had before.
Could you please give us the form URL that you have submitted?
- Laura Murohy-WilkebsAnswered on April 26, 2017 at 11:43 AMHere is the link to access the jotform. I can't pull a URL but hopefully you can access your database of submitted files for this application. I was filling out for my son Tommy Wilkens for the LGYT Lion King Jr play.
Sent from my iPhone
Begin forwarded message:
- Laura Murohy-WilkebsAnswered on April 26, 2017 at 11:43 AMI just sent you a separate email that has the email from the producer of
the Lion King Jr play that includes the link to the online application.
Hopefully, by using the link, you can access the form and determine which
jot form file you need to access to see if you can recover my submitted
application. Tommy Wilkens is my son and who I was filling out the
application for if that helps in your search.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on April 26, 2017 at 01:45 PM
Unfortunately, we did not receive the link you shared, upon checking on our records I found a form with similar name to the one you're mentioning, here's the link: https://form.jotform.com/63606605950962
Related to that form I cannot find any submissions with the name you provided, if this is not the form you submitted, could you please paste the link to the form on this thread?
We will be glad to further check on our end.
- Laura Murohy-WilkebsAnswered on April 26, 2017 at 02:43 PMHere's the link: online application
My contact is Angie Smith so she
may be listed as the creator of the form. Or Perhaps Randi Chen....
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on April 26, 2017 at 04:12 PM
We did not received your link again. Please open this thread and provide us a link of the form that you submitted.
- Laura Murphy-WilkensAnswered on April 26, 2017 at 04:28 PM
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on April 26, 2017 at 05:44 PM
I have checked and did not find any submissions related to the info you provided, I can see the form has an email auto-responder that should have been sent to you upon your submissions, it includes an audition number, could you please share that with us?
We should be able to find a submission related to that number, if it was generated then it means your submission should have reached our database.
You could also provide us the email address you used to submit the form, we should be able to track the submissions with the address too.
- Laura Murphy-WilkensAnswered on April 26, 2017 at 05:53 PM
the email I used was email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on April 26, 2017 at 07:16 PM
Unfortunately, since you have filled a form that is being used by one of our users, we would request you to check with the form owner to check the status of your submission. However, since there is an auto-responder set on the form, you should be receiving an email with the confirmation of the form submission.
At this moment, you may contact your contact Angie Smith at email@example.com for any help with your registration.