- DoumenAsked on April 26, 2017 at 05:56 AMHello Is it possible to obtain the link (on google spreadsheet) of each subfolder generated at each validation of the form?
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on April 26, 2017 at 06:38 AM
Thank you for contacting us.
However, I couldn't figured out what you are referring in your post? Could you please explain it with some more details?
Do you mean to obtain each rows on your google spreadsheet as a link , or something else?
We are waiting your return.
- DoumenAnswered on April 26, 2017 at 06:57 AM
The data of my forms are transmitted on a sheet "Google Spreachsheet" with for example:
- Form ID
- a link to modify the form
The data from my form (photos, pdf) is also sent to Google Drive.
A subfolder is automatically created for each submission
I would like to see in my "Google Spreachsheet" the links of these subdirectories Google Drive
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on April 26, 2017 at 07:45 AM
Thank you for this additional information.
As I understood, you would like to see the links of each subfolder on your drive to the related row in the spreadsheet as a separate column.
I'm afraid, this is currently not possible. However, I will open a feature request in order to be considered. Please note that we can not promise that this will be implemented by sure or not. If it is decided to be implemented, you will be notified via this thread.