- carvernogaiAsked on July 10, 2012 at 11:51 PM
With our survey Arthur's Jewelers Cares What Our Customers Think.
How can we get visual reports ( pie charts ) for our questions #4,5,6 and #11.
#11 can in a report pie chart, can we break down by station for morning, afternoon and evening. THere is 12 stations vs now the grouping takes all the scores for never, morning and afternoon and evening for each station.
Also for #11 can we in a pie chart see what station has the most responses for never morning and afternoon?
Tyler& Carver Nogai
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on July 11, 2012 at 04:38 AM
In My Forms/Reports, select the report you want to edit.
1. In the report editor, click on the Edit Report button to get the report widget
2. Select the charts(4,5,6, or 11) that you want to edit.
3. Click on the gear like icon on the upper right.
4. Edit the chart and select type of chart you need
As for the station's most responses, you may have to create a separate data that will point to each station instead of never morning and afternoon.
Hope this help. Please inform us if you need further assistance.