- Sherry0216Asked on April 26, 2017 at 06:56 PM
I am trying to print out the submitted application that shows all fields with answers – is that possible?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on April 26, 2017 at 07:15 PM
Yes, it is possible to print the form submissions. Here's how:
1. In My Forms, select the form and then click the "Submissions" button.
2. You'll see the "Print" button beside the PDF buttons.
3. If you want to include the Headers and Texts of the form, then you need to enable it. On the Submissions page, click the "Properties" icon and enable the "Show Headers and Text" option.
Hope that helps. Thank you.