- REASAsked on April 26, 2017 at 11:13 PM
I'm annoyed with jotform's working. My form is configured to send a message 7 days after submission. At first it worked perfectly, however, the last submissions of 20 days ago, in all cases there was no sending of the message after the 7 days. The reason for the annoyance is that with this mechanism and I imagined that my problems had been solved, but if from time to time I have a problem like that in the form, maybe I'd better cancel my jotform. I'm stressed because in addition to the delay in all my work, I'll have to send manually these messages, this is really annoying.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on April 27, 2017 at 02:28 AM
We are sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you.
I checked your form (http://www.jotformz.com/form/70624084982663) in your account and checked the schedule email set up. I noticed that you have lots of Autoresponder Emails on your form. Please note that for Free Accounts, it is only limited to 20/emails per day and a maximum number of recipient email address on the Autoresponder Email is three (3).
Please let us know if you need further assistance.
- REASAnswered on April 27, 2017 at 09:58 AM
Okay, I understood an explanation for free accounts, but I'm not sure of the details, because in previous submissions with more than 3 recipient email address the system worked perfectly, that's what gets me puzzled. Another detail is that the problems began with a submission where I had only 2 recipient (submission made on April 15) and on this day I had only one submission, ie it was to be sent normally. My doubts now are:
1) Will this function return to normal?
2) What should I do to get it working again? Because the control panel of the form is all right.
3) I am really frustrated with these new details for free cons because I have not had access to this information before. How do I know the limits to paid accounts?
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on April 27, 2017 at 12:09 PM
This should work as long as you do not reach the limits, if you reach or pass the number of emails allowed for your account type, then emails will stop sending until the limit resets again.
Here are the limits for free and paid accounts.
-EMAIL REPLY/FORWARD SUBMISSIONS LIMITS
MAXIMUM FORM BUILDER EMAILS per DAY (Covers the following function: “Reply”, “Forward”, “Test Emails” and “Share via Email in Publish”) :
PAID accounts : limit is 1000/day
Free and Guest accounts : 20 /day
I have also tested on my end with a scheduled email, I should receive it tomorrow, I would also suggest you to make sure the recipient email address is not in our bounce list, no matter if the email was sent or not the record should be there in our logs, you could also check the email history by following this guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/293-How-to-View-All-Your-Form-Email-History
- REASAnswered on April 27, 2017 at 02:16 PM
Your suggestions are interesting, but it does not solve my problems!
I checked the history and found two problems:
1) scheduled messages that were sent, but were not received, and;
2) messages that were not sent on the scheduled day, even though they are within the daily limit (20 messages).
Detail, I just checked and all the scheduling emails are not on the bounce list.
This is the second message I send and I still do not have the guarantee of the scheduled sending of the system, I would like a solusion!
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on April 27, 2017 at 05:07 PM
I have checked the email history log for the email addresses of the recent submissions and notice that the email firstname.lastname@example.org has not received the scheduled email. The recent email addresses look like that they have received the scheduled email normally.
Since Kevin already submitted his form to test the scheduled email, to check if it is working fine, let me check with him if it arrived correctly. Also, please check the email history log and let us know the email id/submission id that the scheduled email was failed so that we can investigate the issue further.
- REASAnswered on April 27, 2017 at 05:53 PM
First, to ensure that the scheduled message was sent, I included my e-mail in the form to receive the message scheduled for each submission, tham email@example.com is me.
Ok, let's discuss case by case:
1) The problem started on Fri, 21 Apr 17 - 02:25, in the history list seems that firstname.lastname@example.org and to me, email@example.com, received the scheduled message, but at this time I did not receive any e-mail and I'm not sure if claudiolfranck received it as well.
2) In another submission firstname.lastname@example.org and me did not receive, as more 6 email accout included in the same submission form.
3) On Fri, 21 Apr 17 - 15:32, email@example.com submitted another form, but until know (7 days later) ther is no historic of scheduled message sending.
4) Look at the problme is not the bounce list, because I'm getting a normaly the notifications of submissions, the problem is the scheduled message.
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on April 27, 2017 at 10:25 PM
We are sorry for any troubles this is causing you and we understand that this could be really frustrating. We appreciate you providing us a more detailed explanation of the issue you're having and we also appreciate you doing some test on your end as well.
I can make test submissions on my end to try to reproduce the issue you're having, however, it may take time before it can be proven. Since my colleague, Kevin, already made a test on his end, I will just be asking him for the result to avoid confusion.
We understand that this is important for your form's processes and we will be glad to help you resolve this.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on April 30, 2017 at 12:42 PM
I will open a ticket for this issue, I did not receive my scheduled email either, this will be further checked by our developers and we will let you know as soon as we get any update about it.