- jasonbrAsked on April 27, 2017 at 05:59 AM
Is this feature is broken on my forms. Can forward form as PDF with photos in it but there are no photos being attached to emails.
addit: working with JotForm email server but not with gmail server.
Was working on forms for over 12 months. Suddenly stopped.
This is a re-post of a comment on New Feature: Get Uploaded Files as Email Attachments
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 27, 2017 at 07:01 AM
I test this feature on my form and it was working just fine.
My test submission...
The submission email I got contains the uploaded file as email attachment.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 27, 2017 at 07:03 AM
Please take note that one possibility that it will not work is if the uploaded files exceeds the file size that email attachments can hold. Most email service allows very limited file size as attachments.
- jasonbrAnswered on April 27, 2017 at 10:38 AM
Works with JotForm email server but not with gmail server. Had been working previously for over 12 months. Switch back to JotForm server and attachments back.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on April 27, 2017 at 01:26 PM
You are correct, this feature does not work when sending emails via SMTP. Was this previously working in one of your forms? If so, let us know which form and we will be happy to look into this further.