- Flores IoannouAsked on April 27, 2017 at 09:40 AM
Hi, I have a customer who is interested in using your software however due to data security concerns I need more information on where the forms and related data are stored.
There are concerns about the security of the data, how and where the data is stored
Are you able to provide information on where the servers holding the forms and related data are stored - also who owns and hosts those servers.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on April 27, 2017 at 11:12 AM
It looks like that you are in the United Kingdom and the regional data center is located in Germany that is hosted by Serverify. Additionally, we have other data center located in the US for the users other than the EU.
Following is the information that might help you in understanding the security practices.
- Our servers are protected by private networks and constantly updated and patched.
- Our system administrators have a collective 40+ years of industry experience.
- Our development team is encouraged to follow best security practices.
- All data transfer are made of 256-bit SSL secure connection.
- Our servers are located in SSAE16 Audited facilities.
Also, please take a look at the following link for EU safe forms.
Hope this information helps! If you have any other questions, please let us know. We will be happy to help.