- KnoxAdminAsked on April 27, 2017 at 10:40 AM
Doing a bit of housekeeping and need to identify owners so to determine if forms may be removed.
- AIDANAnswered on April 27, 2017 at 12:49 PM
If these forms and users are in direction relation to you, we may help you with identifying which form belongs to which user. Please present us with the information you request and we will try to help.
If you need further assistance please let us know. We will be happy to help. Thank you.
- AIDANAnswered on April 27, 2017 at 02:35 PM
You seem to have sent a reply but it didn't get added to the thread. Could you please open the thread link and send your reply from there? https://www.jotform.com/answers/1130196
Thank you in advance.
- KnoxAdminAnswered on April 27, 2017 at 02:44 PM
In future releases, would it be possible to add this line on the line with the form?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 27, 2017 at 04:57 PM
Let me forward this thread to our developers as a feature request. We can't promise any timeframe for this, but if there are updates, you should know it via this thread.