- emilysternbergAsked on April 27, 2017 at 01:44 PMThe email for the approver had a line that said "Is this Expense Approved?" and an Edit Submission link next to it (see attached reimbursement approval screen shot). The approver would then hit the link which would open the form and allow the approver to approve the request.Currently, the approver email for cash/check requests shows up with no "Is this Expense Approved?" section nor a link back to the form. So, they can't approve it. (see second attachment- this was what I received as an approver on a submission I just did)I don't find any differences in the set up of the approver emails for the reimbursements vs the checks so I'm not sure where the hang up is.Thank you,EmilyPage URL:
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 27, 2017 at 03:55 PM
The last two rows are there. I think the rows got trimmed on submission. I will investigate this and let you know.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 27, 2017 at 04:04 PM
There are extra spaces and HTML characters in the email source editor. I've removed those, and hopefully, that will fix the problem. Can you test?
- emilysternbergAnswered on April 27, 2017 at 04:43 PMSadly, the edit link is still not present.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 27, 2017 at 06:50 PM
Please try again. I have refreshed the template. I hope it's correct this time.
- emilysternbergAnswered on April 28, 2017 at 08:43 AMIt worked! Thank you for your help.