- openstudiospressAsked on July 11, 2012 at 12:11 PM
Hi. When I try to test my integration for Authorize payment, I get "Email is required" error
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on July 11, 2012 at 12:56 PM
1. Login to Authorize.Net's Merchant Interface ( https://secure.authorize.net ),
2. Click on Settings and Profile -> Payment Form -> Form Fields,
3. Uncheck the Required box for all Phone and Email fields.
Hope this helps!
- openstudiospressAnswered on July 12, 2012 at 10:33 AM
It does. And it works now. But is there a way to send along the email to Authorize so the customer can receive a detailed billing transaction from our gateway as well as the notification from Jotform? I can't seem to find a way for email field to send to Authorize.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on July 12, 2012 at 10:58 AM
Unfortunately, at the moment, it is not possible to send along the email address to Auth.net. Perhaps in the near future, this feature can be added to the payment tool options.
If you have further questions or concerns, please do let us know.