- mfgoodwinAsked on April 28, 2017 at 09:53 AM
How can i change payroll so when employees enter there hours it can be done in 15 minute increments
Example: 8:15, 8:30, 8:45, 9:00
- JotForm SupportsethAnswered on April 28, 2017 at 10:46 AM
As I understand, you want to change the increment amount in minute drop-downs. You can change it from the question properties. Under Options tab there is an option to change that:
I hope this answer helps. Please don't hesitate to contact us for your further queries.
All the best!
- mfgoodwinAnswered on April 28, 2017 at 12:22 PM
How do I find the question properties?
- mfgoodwinAnswered on April 28, 2017 at 12:28 PM
Can I personalize it for the employees? They say its set-up in 10minute increments.
I'm new to this position and don't enter my hours in here.
- mfgoodwinAnswered on April 28, 2017 at 12:34 PM
I think I figured it out. Thanks for your help!!