- VolumeHairAsked on July 11, 2012 at 03:36 PM
- gori-mathewAnswered on July 11, 2012 at 04:00 PM
For your notification problem, can you please try to change your Sender Name to JotForm, and your Sender-Email to firstname.lastname@example.org and then do a test?
You can also whitelist jotmail servers ips shown on link below;
- pinoytechAnswered on July 11, 2012 at 04:03 PM
Sorry for the inconvenience that may have caused. In addition to my colleague response above, your email address is in our bounce list and I will remove it now for you to receive email notification again.
Here is the reason why you didn't received notification:
Reason(s) : 5.4.7 - Delivery expired (message too old) 554-'imta13.westchester.pa.mail.=comcast.net comcast 22.214.171.124 Comcast block for spam. Please see http=://postmaster.comcast.net/smtp-error-codes.php#BL000000'
If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us again anytime.
- VolumeHairAnswered on July 11, 2012 at 04:07 PM
Thank you to both! I am now receiving emails.
- pinoytechAnswered on July 11, 2012 at 04:14 PM
You are welcome! Please don't hesitate to contact us again if you need our assistance.
Have a great day!