- Pistol865Asked on April 28, 2017 at 01:30 PM
I can't seem to move my conditions to re-order them.
I've been trying to drag and drop, but that doesn't seem to be working.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 28, 2017 at 02:12 PM
You've filtered the conditions by a field. You need to view it all in order to re-order the list.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 28, 2017 at 02:15 PM
I decided to send this to our backend team. If there are updates, you should know it through this thread. For the meantime, select "All Fields" to re-order the conditions.
- Pistol865Answered on April 28, 2017 at 02:29 PM
Unfortunately, even if I select ALL FIELDS, it doesn't let me click and drag to re-order the conditions.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 28, 2017 at 02:43 PM
I used Google Chrome and Firefox for checking the form/conditions. All worked for me. Can you test with Google Chrome? You seem to be using Firefox to do it.
- Pistol865Answered on April 28, 2017 at 03:17 PM
Tried on IE, Chrome and Firefox.
Not working on my end.
Clicked All Fields, still unable to click and drag... with either mouse or touch pad.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 28, 2017 at 04:00 PM
The move icon seems to be not working or showing up on your end. But I see no error in your logs.
Let me investigate further.
- Pistol865Answered on April 28, 2017 at 04:12 PM
That symbol DOES show up, but doesn't do anything.
It shows when pointer is hovered on far left of condition. Where the THREE LINES ( I'm guessing, Menu) is above the EYE which is above the NUMBER placement of the condition.
But it just shows up. Nothing happens when I left click and try to move it, other than highlighting items within the condition.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on April 28, 2017 at 04:23 PM
I have noted the problem in the ticket. It's strange because I really cannot replicate it. For the meantime, please let us know the conditions that you want to re-order. You have the number there, let us know which one.
- JotForm SupportRoseAnswered on May 02, 2017 at 10:05 AM
Thank you for your patience.
Please note that I was informed by the developer who assigned to this ticket. The problem was fixed.
If you still experience the same issue, please clear your browser caches and try again.
Please feel free to contact us for a further assistance by out side.
Thank you for using JotForm.