- shmuelgAsked on July 11, 2012 at 05:39 PM
On all of our pages there is a "Want More Info?" that is linked to a Jot Form http://www.jotform.com/?formID=11370849379
I am using Google Chrome on a Windows 7 machine.
I've tested this on 3 other computers with no issue. It only occurs on mine.Page URL:
- jeanettebmzAnswered on July 11, 2012 at 08:01 PM
I have tested the button in Chrome without being able to reproduce the error. I see the button is hidden but you have to scroll down to find it. I see the site main page is made in flash.
I would recommend you to reset your Chrome browser and try again
If you still need further assistance, let us know
- shmuelgAnswered on July 12, 2012 at 11:37 AM
Reset the browser? How, if I may ask is this done?
- pinoytechAnswered on July 12, 2012 at 11:46 AM
I am using also chrome on a windows 7 machine and I wasn't able to replicate the said issue. Please take a look at here for the screenshot of your form.
Feel free to contact us again if you need our assistance.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on July 12, 2012 at 11:56 AM
Here I leave you a guide to clear the browser cache of Chrome
very nice site , by the way
Feel free to look for more assistance if you need it!
- shmuelgAnswered on July 12, 2012 at 11:59 AM
Thanks. BTW Cool Apple effect on your windows. I know this is not the forum to share this but if you could....
- jeanettebmzAnswered on July 12, 2012 at 12:13 PM
Are you talking about a particular Theme on the form builder windows or the gallery?
- shmuelgAnswered on July 13, 2012 at 09:26 AM
No. I was talking about "pinoytech's" Apple theme on his Windows 7 machine.
- shmuelgAnswered on July 13, 2012 at 09:32 AM
BTW, there is another workaround (long one) increase the dimemsions on the code here:
- jeanettebmzAnswered on July 13, 2012 at 02:36 PM
Thank you very much for sharing with us the workaround . Hopefully Pynotech will share with you where he got the Apple theme for Windows 7
- pinoytechAnswered on July 13, 2012 at 03:14 PM
Thank you shmuelg. Please take a look at this link and search to google apple theme for windows 7.
Hope this help and have a great day!
- shmuelgAnswered on July 16, 2012 at 10:15 AM
- pinoytechAnswered on July 16, 2012 at 10:18 AM
- BirdM@nAnswered on August 06, 2012 at 03:44 PM
This work for me! :)
ahabLevel 17Probably you are using a form that was submitted as a template. To avoid people copying the template (which means they get a copy of both form and the associated spreadsheet!) to get hold of sensitive information after it was submitted template forms themselves are deactivated.Make a copy of the spreadsheet associated with the template form and use the form in this copy.00
- jeanettebmzAnswered on August 06, 2012 at 04:05 PM
Great to hear that worked out for you!