- chicudsAsked on April 28, 2017 at 07:51 PM
I'm trying to use this function but make the values text instead of numbers.
I would then display the Values in a Text Field.
Is this posible?
Thansk in advance
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on April 28, 2017 at 08:47 PM
Please review our user guide: https://www.jotform.com/help/301-How-to-Assign-Calculation-Value
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- chicudsAnswered on April 28, 2017 at 11:43 PMI followed the instructions and it wouldn't work.
Would it be possible to talk on the phone? 021 201 7715
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on April 29, 2017 at 02:48 AM
I have tested your form and correct values are passed to Rep Phone field, but they are not passed to Document Link field.
I noticed that you are not using Form Calculation widget like my colleage suggest. You are passing values with conditional logic. To resolve your issue, set your condition like this:
Here is my demo form: https://form.jotformpro.com/71181290372957
Feel free to clone it.
I have moved your other question to separate thread and we will provide you an answer there shortly.
- chicudsAnswered on April 29, 2017 at 03:43 AMThanks so much, you guys are awesome =)