- churchcampAsked on April 30, 2017 at 01:31 AM
We are in the midst of registration and now the inventory widget is giving us issues. Previously we found 3 records with no rooms selected and i have deleted these entries.
Now, the inventory widget is having the error again. The details of error after i click CTRL+SHIFT+J, i get this" Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error)"
Please help to check asap.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on April 30, 2017 at 05:05 AM
I checked your form and I saw the problem. So I forwarded this thread to our backend team for further investigation.
We will get back to your once we resolve the issue.
- churchcampAnswered on May 03, 2017 at 12:23 AM
Is there any update on when this can be resolved? Or would you suggest for me to recreate the item which will affect all the existing submissions?
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on May 03, 2017 at 03:14 AM
Unfortunately, we don't have an update at this time.
I will follow up with the developer assigned for a possible follow up as well as for the question you had.
- alp_denizAnswered on May 08, 2017 at 04:18 AM
The issue has been recently fixed.
Thank you very much for your understanding.